counter for blogspot

Friday, February 18, 2011

Still in awe

The USA's I will never forget...It was a long road of pain, discipline with lots of hard work and no rest inbetween. I challenged myself and it was a tough competition as there were many girls who could have turned pro that day. It was one of the many happiest days of my life as I couldn't believe what had just happened. I got prompted from an amatuer to a pro bodybuilder. I had great people in my corner helping me and pushing me and its those people who made what I thought was impossible..possible. The day of prejudging I was so nervous but none of that mattered as it was full speed ahead. I put my body on display on that stage for the whole world to see. What a rush. I really couldn't have done it without those people in my corner and to all of them I say THANK YOU so much for everything and I couldn't have done it without you. Its great for me to go back to this moment in life. To this day I"m still amazed by my achievement. I'm very humble and if you personally know me, know that. I consider myself an average Jane who likes a challenge. I put a lot of heart and soul into things I do. Is that a weakness I think not, I think it makes me a strong person inside and out. In this sport you must have a lot of mental discipline to do this and you have to have heart.


I had some free time for a few minutes and wanted to write this as I was putting together my meal this morning and staring at my trophy and it make me think of that special moment :)

TTYL