counter for blogspot

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I was thinking about a fundraiser where I would need at least $75 in pledges to take a cold dip in the pool and help out Indiana Special Olympics Terre Haute Polar Plunge "freezing for a reason" at Indiana State university February 12th at 9:30 am. You can wear a costume which I would do. :) I have no idea what in the world my costume would be lol. I got it... a storm trooper lol kidding, I would find something else but it would have to be a fun costume. This is all for a great cause and I'm always up for helping out and having a fun. Just the thought of the plunge gives me the chills. The last time I was in extremely cold water was when I was a lifeguard at Discovery Cove. Which I loved as I got to be see the dolphins, which as we all know are amazing creatures.

Omg I was watching SNL tonight and there was a great skit with Andy Samberg and Justin Beiber(baby baby baby ohh). It was about a movie trailer called the roommate. Andy played a stalker roommate obsessed over Justin. It was hilarious. Linkin Park was on as the performer tonight and they played a great song called "waiting for the end" from their new album a thousand sands (which I have). Here's the video. Great song

It's getting late. Again I'm up at this late hour. I may go to the gym here in a little bit. I really enjoy training early in the morning as I have the gym mostly to myself and can go crazy. Golds Gym in Orlando was AWESOME early in the morning...I was in HEAVEN.

My early Valentines day thoughts. I know its not here yet, we have 8 more days to cupids holiday. I remember when I was kid how much I loved the month of February. During V-week everyday during school we go candy grams. All I cared about was the yummy candy. I loved the chewy candies like flavored tootsie rolls, and taffy. I'm a real romantic lol. I loved getting the candy boxes and going straight for the coconut flavored chocolate. Then I would play the guessing game and take bites out of different chocolates only to the nasty ones back in the box half bitten. I think there was one that was like molasses flavored...gross
My view on love is that love, especially true love can be some powerful stuff man. There is loving someone and then to be in love with someone. Not many get to experience love as some are too blind to see it standing there right in front of their face. When you meet someone, value the person for who they are and what they stand for. In the end it doesn't matter the car they drive, the clothes they were, etc. What matters is what is in their heart and that they love you for you. I don't know about yah'll but my true love is my Tiffanys, and don't mess with my Godiva chocolate or someone is gonna get hurt. :)


Lastly, I ran across a quote today thought it was cute from Homer Simpson

I want to share something with you: The three little sentences that will get you through life. Number 1: Cover for me. Number 2: Oh, good idea, Boss! Number 3: It was like that when I got here.