counter for blogspot

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Its a long weekend for me as we got more snow here in Terre Haute. I rather have snow than ice any day. I counted at least 8 Cardinals so far as they are playing in the trees and a few of them have flown up to my balcony. I need to get some bird feed for them.

I went looking back again at some of my older blog post going back to 2008 and 2009. Things like Vegas , Arnold, etc. . I can't give you a direct answer as to why I went back looking at that stuff but I did. It was on my mind. Happy times. I had so much love, passion, and feelings into my words. You don't make stuff like that up. What I experienced with my training, prep and other things was real stuff and I still feel that strongly towards those things despite certain outcomes or how things recently have turned. uh oh....be back in a little bit someone just spilled water all over my kitchen counter and it got everywhere on the floor.

be back soon
stay tuned