counter for blogspot

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Beautiful

Starting my blog today with me and grandma


I love this weather!!! I can walk outside with no jacket and its just beautiful. I can live in this weather 365 days a year LOL. It's a little windy today as the trees are dancing away, and I'm fine with that as long as it isn't snowing :). The cats made a mess this morning as i got to find most of my plants knocked off my kitchen counter. I wasn't too happy about that as 2 of my vases broke in the midst of things.

I have to go train here in a little bit the game plan is Shoulders and Hamstrings. There is actually one thing I really wish the gym at the college had that is a lying leg curl machine. The gym at my place has one but it would be nice if the college gym had one as it would make my life a whole lot easier. To give you sort of an idea of my workout here it is

Shoulders
warm up
3-4 sets dumbbell military press
side laterals with cable and then superset with a 45 plate front raise
rear laterals with the cable
end with 2 sets of military press

Hamstrings
warmup/stretch
stiff legged barbell super set with db stiff leg
standing leg curl
cable leg curls
stretch

I would go anywhere from 3-5 sets 1 set is a warmup. It just depends on my mood and my goal for that day :) rep range can vary from 10-20 reps depending on again my goal. Do I want to go crazy and lift heavy as I can go (then I do less reps followed by a drop set). To avoid injury you always want to make sure you do a light warmup and stretching before you workout.

I have a few errands to run and as you can see one of them is training. I will do a split training here and then do cardio later tonight. When I go to the gym I try to get in and get out. I don't want to be rushed but I want to get my stuff done in as little possible.

Oh I have a shot of me trying on jeans from when I went to Areopostale. I was worried lol I wasn't gonna fit. Jeans can be tricky. I will go into that more later.