counter for blogspot

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Its so far a nice day. I feel lighter today in weight, not skinny but lighter. I can't really describe the feeling. Its like a layer was shed from my body lol. Due to my recent cardio explosion my metabolism is sky rocketing, which has a lot to do with my light feeling :). I've also noticed that my lean muscle mass has increased too. I will do an assement at the end of the week and see exactly where I stand with some measurements.

Its been a long time since I talked to my latin diva friend. She is an absolute sweetheart. I remember the first time I met her how we immediatly clicked due to the fact we aren't local Terre Hautians and we love our country boys lol. Her husband is a great guy two and for them it was instant love at first site. :) It was nice talking to her again.

I have some chicken waiting for me in the kitchen and a side of sweet potatoes. I figured I would blog real quick and scope out a few things. I can't believe its only Teusday. Feels like a Friday. I swear I'm experiencing de ja vu again *smille. I had to do a double take lol

Be back later.