counter for blogspot

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Touchdown

GOOOOOOO PACKERS!!!!!! I predict they will win *Only because my Colts aren't in it. I don't care for the black and yellow. BOOOOOOO. Watching the superbowl commercials are fun. I was looking a the trailer for the Fast and Furious and praying it wasn't going to be a 3d flick. I'm not a fan for those type of movies. I like the little Darth Vadar commercial very cute. Watching half time now and when Guns and Roses came out believe it or not I had a crush on Slash :P. It's the guitar I think

I was doing a little bit of studying this evening for school as I have too piece together a research paper tonight, and in my studies I came across 27 videos showing the complete cadaver dissection. It was long and interesting. It's not for the weak stomach. The only thing that was creepy to me was the expression on the cadavers face. Hopefully I will sleep good tonight. I just have to work on my works cited and then I'm done with the paper.......BORING

Here is the songs that I was going to pose too in my routine. First I was going to start off with a nice beat from the XX- Intro then I was going to use some snips of a few parts from Katy Perrys Firework. I love this song and its so fun and full of life. Awesome.
"Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what your worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y"


I trained Biceps and Triceps this afternoon and it was a decent workout. I lately have been focusing more on my form and contraction of the muscles. Then in-between sets stretching out and posing. I keep covered up as I want to visualize the muscle working and to also break a good sweat getting rid of nasty toxins. I need to take in more BCAAs as I haven't been taking in enough when I workout and throughout the day. Oh you just remind me I need to contact my stylist and set up something next week. Time to go back to a . I may keep the highlights, don't know yet.

Later in the month I may be gone for a a week or 2. Not sure though, I want to surprise my friend in Charleston but need to plan it right. I will keep you posted.

I've been going back and forth from my blog, my paper and the game. I am pretty much done just need to look over for spelling errors. Going to grab some chicken and green tea. Talk to you later. My Iphone4 will be here tomorrow via fed ex :)

GOOOOO PACKERS