counter for blogspot

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stayed turned

It snowed lightly here today and just when I thought it was getting warmer it got colder lol. I had a brutal time in the gym today as my legs got fried from doing walking lunges around the track. I am feeling pretty tight in my legs now especially the hamstring area. Its times like these I wish I had a whirlpool.

I went to Caboodle Cupcakes today and picked up a couple dozen cupcakes to take back home to the family in Florida. Very nice shop, down to earth, great atmosphere. Yummy. The cupcakes are too die for.




I never did fully tell you what Iron Pit did for me. All I wanted was to find a hotel near the gym while I was doing my training in Bloomington. I had emailed the owners about hotels near by and they said they would look into it. Well the very next day, I received a email from them offering a hotel for my total stay over 2 weeks in Bloomington. All I had to do was pay my gym access fee. Now you can understand why I was so thankful as I didn't expect that at all and it was very very nice of them. A few weeks to go before training. The countdown begins. By the way Angie from St. Vincents called yesterday and she is going to email me a wish list and a list of things they really need right now for the children. When she sends them I will post it here and if you can contribute on top of what I am adding that would be great. Anyone want to sponsor me for the Polar Plunge March 5th ? :)

I need a vacation lol. Cruise Cruise Cruise. I won't tell you when but I will surprise you. Cruising is fun but now a days its not as fun as it used to be. With my getaways, I'm good at doing things last minute and out of the blue.

Lastly I had a Robert Downey Jr. *kiss marathon lol,. I watched Iron Man, Iron Man II (loved the goat tee), and Due Date which was okay but not what I expected lol. John Stark and Pepper ..so cute :)