counter for blogspot

Monday, January 31, 2011

Yuk Yuk...Booo to Mondays.
Well we are now down to final stretch. I just moved my stuff into my new living quarters...........the gym. from here on out I need to take a sleeping mat with me. I like to go to the gym when the crowd isn't crazy if you know what I mean. One of the problems is I can't put my stuff anywhere as all the cubby holes are filled. I'm not going to leave my stuff lying around. Too much theft going on.

Time to make the doughnuts in a few hours. Oh Joy! I'm so excited. I get ask all the time "why do I bodybuild"? Well this is NOT a career for me, but it is a part of my life and will always be. I've always been an athlete and bodybuilding working out can be quite a challenge. I live for challenges and obstacles. Makes my life fun :)

I told you a while back that I have I been cleaning up my FB account. If your not on my list or if I dont add you, theres no reason to send me several emails about it. For Pete sakes, lets be adults here and not get overly sensitive.

I need to take a nap before phase 1

night