counter for blogspot

Sunday, January 2, 2011

GO COLTS...WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it you non Colt Believers. Congrats to the AFC South Champions!! I already bought my ticket for the game coming up. Tickets were on sale through Ticketmaster and I know they will go fast. So I went for the best available and I got section 141 row 17 seat 20. If I am correct that is a club level seating woohoo. Should be a fun game. Look my family is all New Yorkers so we have Jets and Giants fans in the family but hate to pop you "jets" fans bubble, but we are going to royally stick it to you. EAT THAT!!!!!!! hahahaha

Now for a fun memorable Kodak moment.....My sister being a silly as usually. Reminds me of Shrek

We've had a good time the last few days. Today was her birthday and she had a good time as she spent it with her boyfriend Christian at Universal Citywalk and then we had a party for her tonight. Of course being the sweet little devil I am I took some cake and smashed it on her face. lol It was funny and yes, she got me back but not like the way I got her. I got skills :)

I went looking around today trying to get an idea of whats on the market in Orlando. I saw this condo and feel in love. Just to give you an idea of what is on my mind. This is located in Dr. Phillips in the Phillips Bay community. It is absolutely gorgeous, and not too bad for the price. Of course its not Terre Haute cheap. It is located at
7004 Stonehedge Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
3/2.5/2 townhouse
1985 square feet. I love this a lot. SO me, very spacious and open






Training is good. Speaking of which I'm going to the gym in a half hour :(
Poor me