counter for blogspot

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm so Bubbly..it's drving me nuts.

HaPpY NeW YeAr!!!!!!!
New start, New beginnings, Time to move forward.....
"Live the Adventure"


I'm in Florida right now then again I may be on a cruise. Never know with me. As long as I have a gym to train that has everything I need and I'm able to prepare my meals according to my plan. I'm all set. I don't let people or what they say not to mention things stop me from my goals, dreams, ambitions or things I want to achieve in my life. No Way!! Enjoy life :)

For my journey to the Arnold I would like to inspire children and people from all walks of life. I am putting together something for this. I have been working on it, the last few days, writing down ideas, etc. i will keep you posted.

If you remember my previous blog about Pepper. She is so cute. I want to take her home. She is so sweet and very playful. Love that little girl. I'm sure I will be seeing a lot of her.

Tomorrow is Ericas' Bday the big 17. Well actually in less than an hour