counter for blogspot

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Indiana NPC Show Dates, and then a friend in the Nick of Time

We have a great lineup this year with National Qualifier shows for NPC Indiana. I hope many of you can attend as a athlete and of course as a spectator. You may be seeing yours truly guest posing at one of these shows. Our newest show this year is the Indiana Muscle Madness in South Bend, IN. Be sure to check out our Indiana website npcindiana.org :)

Now with much ado(excitement)...here is the show dates, but don't leave me yet as I still got some things on my mind :)

March 26, 2011
Indiana Muscle Madness
Century Center
South Bend, IN
Contact: Coming Soon

April 2, 2011
Southern Indiana Bodybuilding & Figure Championships
Harrison High School Auditorium
Evansville, IN 47708
Contact: Eric Schmidt
(812) 402-9900

June 4, 2011
Indianapolis Championships
Convention Center Downtown Indianapolis
Indianapolis, IN
Contact: Tim Mobley
(317) 867-4993

June 11, 2011
The GNC Classic
AHS Auditorium
Anderson, IN
Contact: Dave Cravens
(765) 778-3947
ddcravens@hotmail.com

July 9, 2011
Mid-Western States
Embassy Theater
Fort Wayne, IN
Contact: Rick Walters
(260) 436-9326
tmwalters67@aol.com

July 23 2011
Indiana State Championships
NPC Hoosier Muscle Classic
Convention Center Downtown Indianapolis
Indianapolis, IN (both shows)
Contact: Tim Mobley
(317) 867-4993

Talk about being at the right place and at the right time. I have to say a special thanks to the Indiana Chairman and my friend Ed Sanders. I can say he has always been in my corner especially when I was in hopes of getting a pro card, which I later did. But now for the Arnold, its a tough journey and its been a tough week. There is not one person who does not know of Ed. He a funny down to earth country guy that enjoys and loves bodybuilding and he is always for the athlete. He gave me a few knocks on my head tonight as sometimes we all can use that. I consider him that Mickey from the movie Rocky,but he doesn't cuss as bad as Mick. My favorite line in that movie "get up you son of a b*t*h" and of course my absolute favorite Mickey quote "You're gonna eat lightnin'; you're gonna crap thunder." woohooo. Thats some words of encouragement. Let's just say I feel good.....real good.

I got a some upgrades in my apratment today such as a swan facet for my kitchen sink. I now feel like I should have went with another option lol. Its just a little too big for my sink. Then they replaced one of my blinds that Leo tore down...jeepers peeper Leo. Earlier today He was litterally hanging onto my arm. He would start "playing" nip bitting and hugging my elbow and then he didn't want to let go. you can say he had a death grip on my arm lol. It was funny. He is indeed WILD.


Oh my heart skiped a beat or two today, no comment to why.....*sigh "P

heading to the gym