counter for blogspot

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thank you MyColts.net

Thank you again for having me featured on the front page. I love the Colts and I am so proud of our boys.

Blue " fabulous " New Year!!!

What a great way to start the New Year! THANK YOU COLTS!!!! As a Colt fan we want the best for our team and then some. Even with a long injured list, it didn't stop us fans from believing in BLUE and keeping the faith. No WAY. It didn't stop our beloved players from giving it their all. We had some setbacks this past year but we came back strong. With Blood, sweat, a few bumps, scrapes and tears we showed everyone the Colts mean serious business. I predict we will be in the Superbowl again this year. Count me in for that one.

I'm excited about the game this coming weekend. We will smoke the Jets AGAIN..:)

I got my Playoff ticket immediately yesterday. Section 141 row 17 woohoo!!!!!

"Doing the colts fan dance" :)

Superbowl here we come.

GO COLTS!!!!!