counter for blogspot

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Got a massage yesterday as it has been way overdue. it felt great and my body is thankful although now its feeling a little bit of soreness. My muscles were tight and needed some relaxation. Later in the evening I went to MCCORMICK & SCHMICK'S. Bill Dobbins always told me to enjoy the precontest as you need to make it fun. We all know the diet and training can be a bit demanding, and exhausting. The food was made just as I like especially now a days. It was nice going out as I had a delightful time, and would do it all over again.

I was surfing you tube as I couldn't sleep and this song popped in my head.
Love this song from Ghost and its grandma and grandpas song. I always loved this song personally. U2 did their version of it and its cool but I still like the original.
I will be back later..........Night