counter for blogspot

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Looking forward to it...

I can't wait to get away, which will be after the show in March (March 6th) and then the first week of May. Looking very forward to that. I just came back from the gym this evening as I had some things on my mind and couldn't get them out of my head. I figure the gym could help me with my thinking. I'm the type of person that when I have ideas running in my mind, I tend to think and think. I worked myself pretty good this evening but not as bad as this afternoon. Then I came home and started cleaning lol. I cleaned out a few things and came across some stuff I totally forgot about. Now, I'm exhausted and will have another fun filled day tomorrow again with the gym. Some time here in the next couple of days I'm suppose to go down to Kentucky to pick up my stepper. This cold or flu bug ..whatever you call it had got me pretty good and usually does sometimes when I diet. I didn't feel like taking a long drive as its not worth it feeling the way I did the last few days.

This evening I was putting baby powder under Bunnys nose and somehow she bumped me to were the baby powder got all over her nose and face. It was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing. She was running back and forth around the house with her face full of powder. I swear she looked like shes been sniffing white gold if you know what I mean. I tried to get a picture of her but she wouldn't stand still. Then I got leo later on growling at his mouse. I never heard a cat growl like that lol...

Going to touch up on something...I received emails from fans wanting to have me add them as a FB friend or if I can send them pictures form my FB so they can see. They got upset with me as I told them I won't add them to my facebook. I actually recently deleted over 2,000 FB friends. I'm not trying to win a popularity contest by having a ton of FB fans. I'm still working on my friend list but mainly have people on there that I personally know. Please respect my Facebook and my privacy. There are some other subject matters I will touch up on but will save that for later.

February is right around the corner and that means L O V E is in the air! Love is a powerful thing and there's nothing like it. The force is strong. I can go on and on about that. You know me as I already touched up on that earlier in my previous blogs if you have been following. ha ha. You don't need to do anything fancy for your S/O just enjoy that person's company and make the best of it...There's still a ways away before that sweetie time comes...

Night night