The good luck coin placed on EVERY Carnival ship to ensure good luck and safe voyage
We’re at the Carnival Magic’s naming ceremony in Venice, Italy, and we’ve got our cameras with us! We wish you were here too, but wherever you are, you can follow along from home and watch all the best parts of the day’s festivities. Check out the schedule below and come back for fun throughout the day. If you have something to say, say it in the comments! And as if you weren’t already having enough fun, take the quiz below for a chance to win a 7 day cruise aboard Carnival Magic — wow! * Actual video times may vary slightly from schedule.
- 9:00am ET - Introduction from John Heald and Q&A
- 12:00pm ET - Cucina del Capitano: Behind the Scenes
- 9:30am ET - Port of Call Feature
- 12:30pm ET - RedFrog Pub: Behind the Scenes
- 10:00am ET - Carnival WaterWorks: Behind the Scenes
- 1:00pm ET - SportSquare: Behind the Scenes
- 10:30am ET - Q&A with John Heald
- 1:30pm ET - Interview with the Captain
- 11:00am ET - Meet the Carnival Magic Godmother
- 2:00pm ET - Carnival Magic Naming Ceremony
- 11:30am ET - Q&A with John Heald
I truly wish I was setting sail on her today with the rest of my cruise friends. I will venture her in the future when we bring her over to the United States on the transatlantic cruise. Now there may be some good news for me coming....that's a huge maybe. We will see. I will keep you posted but its going to change a lot of things. Some pretty cool things on the magic is the new Sports Square, RedFrog Pub, Carnival Water Works (biggest water park on any cruise ship) and one of my favs Cloud 9 Spa, lastly Cucina del Captiano.
Okay I am not too crazy about it but here is a pizza combination they serve at the 24 our pizza joint on the ship
Here is the video of John Heald interviewing the sports director Eli. The Sports Square is AWESOME!!!
I will post some photos rom my trip later today too as well.