counter for blogspot

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Toooooooo Adorable


Well I'm certainly not talking about me lol. But this little sweetie pie. Isn't she just the cutest little thing.

I got poked at a few times yesterday as my weight has dropped and people aren't used to it. I guess they are used to me being filled out. I enjoy training and dieting. (lol on the dieting). I actually forgot how much fun it is really. ha ha. I won't give you my exact numbers but I'm under 170 lbs right now. I have the honor of guest posing soon and then after that I have a few months before my unofficial contest FIBO in Chicago. Yes, its still unofficial, but would be a nice way for me to end the year with competition season. If I land this job I have my eyes on, it can change things which is why its unofficial as I don't know how my schedule is going to be. The important thing is I need to do whats best for me and be in my best interest.

Random thought: You ever just want to go up to someone and give them a hug? well I do :)


BTW 
I'm in LOVE ....With Haru
 He looks like something off of Star Wars. I would call him wookie or Chewie. He's very intelligent and super cute
 


Then my friend sent me this picture from their rooftop. Must be nice to have a view like that LOL....No worries I have a few more to venture on before the year is up lol. What a teaser !!!