counter for blogspot

Friday, May 20, 2011

the dynamic duo this morning



You had me at Hello........that is the first thing that popped in my mind as woke up this morning with a huge smile on my face. That only lasted a minute as I had to get my serious game face on and go to the gym and do a thing or two. Oh its not over yet. I have a long day ahead of me. Especially this afternoon and not to mention later the ambulance this evening if all goes as planned. The Track meet was great my friends son is going to Regionals next week in Evansville for disc throwing in track. I had a good time and its always a pleasure meeting people from all walks of life :) and other things. There are a few other events coming up such as a North vs South game and then soccer and my favorite football.


Going to have to make this short. But before I take off. I want to say "good luck" to the athletes competing at the Junior USAs this weekend.
Till later on

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9