counter for blogspot

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My legs are sore!! I didn't really do anything yesterday besides sweating my buns off. By the time I left the gym it looked like I had an accident on my pants. LOL. I'm going to keep myself from checking my weight for the next few days. We will see how long that will last. I feel good,well not really. My jeans I bought a while back from Buckle keep falling off, and to tell you the truth I don't care for those jeans. Maybe its a sign I need to get rid of them. I don't like the way they look on me. The only thing I like is the bling and design on the back pockets of the jeans. To me they are just too bulky and take away the curves. Oh well, LOL...

I need to train shoulders and do cardio here in a little bit. How exciting. I may hot up some back in the mix too. I got invited to watch my friends daughter compete at a track meet this afternoon at the high school here in town. Should be fun. The last time I saw her daughter compete a few weeks ago and I just wanted to join in compete myself. I love competition. Just let me have a powergel before hand and then its game on.

You know for the first time I noticed Bunny my bulldog hops like an actual bunny. I never really noticed it till yesterday when we were playing outside. How cute she is hoping through the grass. theres no way I can record her but I will try. She hates cameras and runs away from them.

Bloggers Cruise 5 is March 4th the Sunday after the Ahhhhnold Classic sailing out of Galveston on the Carnival Magic. Should be lots of fun fun fun!!!!!!!!!!

Enough rambling and time to get on with the program