counter for blogspot

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Friday

I wish all the mommies out there a happy mothers day. I remember when I was younger, I had an kitchen and everything to play with. I loved it so much. It was mothers day and I wanted to make my grandmother dinner. I made Belles special meatloaf. it was special alright. Let's just say it was a very raw meatloaf with a kids imagination put to it. My grandmother took the meatloaf and had this huge smile on her face. Now that I'm older she probably was making fun of me and wondering if her meatloaf was alive lol.

I have some pictures for you but iblogger is not letting me post them. Till later then

I was listening last night to "in your eyes" by Peter Gaberial. I love this song and yes it's Classic 80s. I always wanted to see Peter in concert. I would be in heaven.