counter for blogspot

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Memorial Weekend Everyone!!!!!!

We salute the men and women who served to protect our country and gave all for our freedom.

As a tradition to celebrate the long holiday weekend, I'm sure a lot of you will be chowing down on cheeseburgers, hot dogs, potato salad and whatever else rocks your boat. As for me well I will just enjoy a turkey breast burger with romaine lettuce as my buns...doesn't that just make your mouth melt. :) It sure does mine lol. The main gym is closed for the whole weekend. I think even Monday. Lucky for me I have a 24 hour Anytime Fitness pass. Should be a nice weekend especially in Indy. We got the big parade today in Indy and you know who is trying to get in with all these people. I have a lot of practicing to do this weekend. Since now FIBO now is canceled it opens the door for me to do other things. I will let you all know that in do time. I am still going to be training intense as I may put in for a invite to the ahhhhnold :). Now that would be a great comeback of comebacks. Dont you think....I know I do