counter for blogspot

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Shooting stars and the Creeper of the park

I saw the the most amazing thing last night. I was doing my normal late night walk with Bunny after 12:30 am or so and I look up at the sky for a second and there before me I saw a very bright shooting star that lasted longer than most. I have never seen a star so bright in my life. I have seen many meteor showers and August is usually the best month to watch meteors. Right now is the Perseid Meteor Shower. Around mid August like the 12-13th the shower will be at its peak. If there is one thing I love a lot it is star gazing. I can lay on ground and watch the stars for hours. Its amazing and enchanting not to mention relaxing. I did this early this morning. I laid the blanket down on the grass and gazed at the stars.

Each and everyone of us is like a star as they are unique in every way.

It was a gorgeous night with a cool breeze and clear sky. I did get freaked out a couple times as the bats were flying by and I don't want any bat cooties. LOL. of course you would here the trains going by blowing their horns and I loved it. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I will be heading to Briddle Park in a few to learn a new sport. Pickle ball?? I have no clue what it is but I'm game. Wish me luck. I'm so pooped from my workout. Theres nothing like a good peanut butter shake to make everything better. Soon Victory awaits me then a few Destinies and maybe a Miracle followed by some Magic in March :). None of you have a slight clue as to what I'm talking about but I do...LOL. I'm actually not feeling Victory for some reason. I can't put my finger as to why but I'm not as excited as I normally get and I'm serious about that. Quite strange. Ive been thinking about it for the last few days and I just don't get it lol.

After the gym closed I went to Deming Park and walked the hill a few times. Mind you I am ALONE and then I see this man pull up in a van. Well then he walks out and walks towards the hill acting like he was going to walk the hill or at least that's what I thought. Boy I was wrong...LOL. Well he started talking to me about the weather and telling me about himself. I see this guys trick lol. He had a bandage on his arm and telling me he got injured....Right and I'm Mary freaking Poppins. The jigs up pal lol. Basically he picks up women at parks. hahaha. The troll thought he found some treasure here and he was dead wrong hahaha. Of course I'm nice as he seemed a little slow but then I started walking away and he followed and then I pass his car and he says to me this is my mini van lol. Okay.....that's nice haha. Like I asked him in the first place. I then got the heck out of dodge. What a creepy guy. Well that's my funny or somewhat funny story. Beware ladies always have a buddy with you or a good can of mace or brass knuckles J/k on that LOL.


good morning or for some good night.