counter for blogspot

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sailing Away

You know I did some thinking about a couple things that's been on my mind. We never know why things happen the way they do but in the end everything works out. I grateful for having the friends I do and you know *wink wink WHO you are. I just want to say a huge thank you for your support ...*always*. It means a lot to me.
I have some adventures coming up if all goes well and one in less than 8 days. I have been under the weather and still managed to have some good laughs and watching Tosh.0(funny stuff). I will keep you posted on the adventures as everday really is an adventure for me. Its adventure making my protein drink as well as other things like putting on my jeans.
Look at me I'm smiling ......you know why?? Cause I'm happy and I'm glowing.

So I know in the past I have talked about motorcycles will I got to go cruising yesterday and it was fuuuuuuun. Except getting the hair messed up. That was not fun. At least no bugs got me ha ha. How do I look. Is it me??