counter for blogspot

Monday, August 22, 2011

Jim Irsay Tweets a favoring of Favre to "Fill In" for Manning? Is this a Joke?

To joke or not to joke. The media is eating up the latest tweet from Indianapolis Colts Owner Jim Irsay where he is saying he is meeting up with Bret Farve as we need his assistance. I am going to say it is a joke gone overboard. But, I would take Bret Favre over Curtis Painter any day. If Manning isn't healthy to play and we have no choice other than Painter, we are going to be in trouble. I have nothing against Painter and give him credit as he is under some serious pressure and it takes a lot to fill in those big shoes of Mannings. He is trying, but this year is very vital for us. Preseason is not that big of a deal as some make it out to be. Its the regular season that counts. I would take my chances with Favre if he filled in for a few games for Manning. I like Favre as a Q and he has a great record. We shall see but hopefully there is a right tunnel at the end of all this. GOOOOOO COLTS!!!! Could you imagine how much more money the Colts would be generating in if that was to happen.