counter for blogspot

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Im sore today...Pickleball did a number on me haha.
Time for me to pack my bags. All I need is a gym and thats my Disneyland. Theres a saying that goes "the world is an ocean....sail it" and that I am. I love to explore and do new adventures and try out of the ordinary things. I love to get out and just do the unexpected and I always have. I am a adrenaline junkie too :).  Im looking very forward to the fall. So much has happened and so many things have been said that its encouraged me to do the impossible and make the best of things as I have always done since I was in diapers walking around saying da da.
Somehow no matter what Im always connected to Florida. Does she miss me that bad?? Im not amazed by how I hear about Florida and a few other things but Im always connected to it. Dont worry Miss Florida Im still here in your corner. Not much longer till we will be best friends again. Hang in there lol. Be Strong.......

Things are chaning and new roads are being paved. Follow your heart all the way through...