counter for blogspot

Monday, August 15, 2011

Making the best of it

Its just me and the gnome doing the conga and eating like royalty not to mention seeing some places here and there. I am and will admit "shocked" as the outcome wasn't suppose to be like this. My gnome is ready to work out right now and then have some breakfast and explore a few things. I have a long week and I can tell you now my feet are throbbing from wearing heels yesterday lol. "HELP"!!! I'm starting a thing now with the gnome and capturing his adventures and silly ones at that. I will keep you posted. Its just us and on here I am surrounded by a ton of avatars. Then on the flip side there is lots of Latin flavor too. But as I usually would say it is never the same and hasn't been but I still manage and be silly ole me. I had a AWESOME table last night right near the water. I LOVE the water and have an obsession with it lol. Explains when I wanted to be a Marine Biologist in my younger days of college and I'm a Florida girl with some island in me :) I will say the MDR did not impress me and I am really shock howthe MDR is runned and my Dessi would straighten that out real fast. I got asked and actually picked on top of that about how much I eat. Well I showed him lol. The service not only to me others around me was so bad I skipped out on the melting cake and just left.  I did meet a couple of people that have worked with her. I always hear people say about her that she is bouncing all over the place and lol she really does haha. I miss her and some other things as its not replacable. I will be seeing her real soon and I think as much as she is gonna see me sees gonna get sick of me. OH Well she will ust have to deal with that ...hahaha. I can't stop singing and dancing around too. Something else about me you didn't know. I LOVE music and can't live with out it. :) Lat night was really kicking and the crowd was jumping.

Time to go to the gym and get my flex on. Can't be skimping out on that as I love working out too much. SO does the gnome. Its sad about a few things but hey one has to look at the bright side of things and I always do. will write more later on today ..I promise