counter for blogspot

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A little bad, Big Blue and the Bestest

Lets get the bad news out of the way, shall we. Many of you have already heard and if not here it is. I got word from the press that the Phoenix Pro has been canceled. So that is that, and I am sure some of you can already feel my pain especially since we already lost the NY Pro earlier this year. Hang in there my fellow IFBB sisters of iron, where one door closes another opens. I still have a smile on face and no ones taking this away as all we can do is be positive :) SO I'm sending positive thoughts through your computer now :)

Now some good news for me.

I got a phone call from a very good friend of mine. It turns out I am going to be meeting John Parillo and heading over to Johns training facility with my two friends. How awesome is that. When I was doing the 2006 North American which is in Cleveland, I wanted to drive down to Cincinnati to see the facility etc, as I am a huge and have been a fan of Mr. Parillos training methods and of course his Cap-Tri. I had a few books on His training and yes the cookbook as he has some awesome sweet potato muffins as well as other yummy recipes. I can't express how excited I am about this. John is known for his training and is a genius when it comes to the physique. So excited to see what he creates or molds with mine. I am so thankful and most importantly very very grateful to my friends as they made that happen and I can't say enough how touched I was when I heard about it as you know me and how I am about things. I really am happy about the opportunity and looking very forward to this.

Right now I am on cloud 10 as the NFL schedule came out yesterday and I am stocked or for some of you exhilarated. Why because I am a Colts fan and football makes me happy. I'm excited about the season this year and praying for a hail Mary that our boys in BLUE will make HISTORY by being the first NFL team to play in the Superbowl where the team is actually from. I hope that made sense LOL. Indianapolis is COLTS country and Indianapolis is also the Host of this years Superbowl. Speaking of which I am already signed up to volunteer for this event. BUT....if we get into the Superbowl and YES WE WILL then that will change things as I am going to be in a seat somewhere in there LOL. SO here is the Colts Schedule and of course Ideally I have selected the games I will attend. I still can't get over the schedule. :)

Week 1: Sunday, Sept. 11 at Houston Texans, CBS 1:00 pm


Week 2: Sunday, Sept. 18 vs. Cleveland Browns, CBS 1:00 pm

Week 3: Sunday, Sept. 25 vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, NBC 8:20 pm **thats a given :)


Week 4: Monday, Oct. 03 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, ESPN 8:30 pm


Week 5: Sunday, Oct. 09 vs. Kansas City Chiefs, CBS 1:00 pm

Week 6: Sunday, Oct. 16 at Cincinnati Bengals, CBS 1:00 pm

Week 7: Sunday, Oct. 23 at New Orleans Saints, NBC 8:20 pm ***debatable**

Week 8: Sunday, Oct. 30 at Tennessee Titans, CBS 1:00 pm

Week 9: Sunday, Nov. 06 vs. Atlanta Falcons, FOX 1:00 pm


Week 10: Sunday, Nov. 13 vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, CBS 1:00 pm
Week 11: BYE

Week 12: Sunday, Nov. 27 vs. Carolina Panthers, FOX 1:00 pm **who are the Panthers lol

Week 13: Sunday, Dec. 04 at New England Patriots, NBC 8:20 pm
Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 11 at Baltimore Ravens, CBS 1:00 pm
Week 15: Sunday, Dec. 18 vs. Tennessee Titans, CBS 1:00 pm
Week 16: Thursday, Dec. 22 vs. Houston Texans, NFLN 8:20 pm
Week 17: Sunday, Jan. 01 at Jacksonville Jaguars, CBS 1:00 pm


Lastly, I have two more days before I leave to see my friend. I'm not excited about the journey by far but once I get to my destination I will be the happiest kid on the planet. Will keep you posted on that :)

Cheers