counter for blogspot

Monday, April 11, 2011

I know I've not updated the blog as much as I usually do, and of course I got a few emails about it. Imagine that lol. I can't even imagine my voicemail as I've even turned off my phone. My friends probably think the worst has happened to me like getting abducted by aliens or being stranded on some tropical island. :). I do have quite a good amount of readers which is a plus. Hey...I'm here and I'm doing very good. Don't worry your head off as I'm okay. I think about this funny video I saw on AMV (America's Funniest Videos) where the kid was on a ride and all he kept on saying was "I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay".  LOL....

I'm doing pilates again as it was something I did alot back home. Pilates really helps strengthening my core and helps my physique shape up. I need to get more yoga in. Shame on me..

 I need a big adrenaline rush about now like sky diving. Cedar piont would be nice and in June, I'm flying up my grandmother, mom and sister and it will be my Grandmothers B-day. I'm sure the last thing she wants to do is go riding on roller coasters. Its bad enough she screams when I drive and holds on the the "oh sh** handle in the car. Its funny. At least they will see me perform on stage. I just hope my grandmother doesn't embarrass me by saying something crazy in the audience..LOL. Shes quite a funny sarcastic lady. I get a lot of my humor from her. Everyone loves her, but she has her grandma moments. Shes a old fashioned New York Puerto Rican and they don't play around. :) To be honest I'd rather take my family on a cruise. In the summer my friend will be on the Carnival Destiny which is out of Miami. I think I will drive them all down and I can fianlly get them on the ship. :) Time will tell. They will have a blast.

Before I leave here, I just want to give a shout out to Nickolas Cages' twin brother. You know who you are and see I told yah I'd talk about you.