counter for blogspot

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I couldn't sleep a wink all night as I feel like it's Christmas morning and I'm ready to open my presents. *wink. I'm hanging out downtown And then I'm on my way to the port and looking very forward to my latest adventure. I'm the most luckiest girl in world right now and blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people. One thing I tell people is a qoute "when life throws you lemons you make lemonade" ;) . I make lots of lemonade lol......Your bound to come across a sour lemon and thats when you just put some sugar on it and be sweet as u can be .

Okay enough jibber jabber, it's time for me to get ready and board as I'm people watching in the market and it's quite fun and hot!!! Yuk! I got my suit on and I'm easy to jump in the pool and freshen up :)