counter for blogspot

Monday, June 20, 2011

This is the cutest thing ever and the reason why I bodybuild

Well one of my favorite Alicia Keys songs just popped up on the radio and then I get this FB message that really brightened my day as well as the song. I thought I would share the wealth. So my TH fire fighter friend told me her son wrote about me in school for his new years resolution. I know its half way through the year but she just sent this to me today and I wanted to share as it put a HUGE smile on my face among other things. Ladies and Gentlemen this is why I "bodybuild" and will continue to do so till I can't no more. Here is what he said. It's soooooooooo precious

~ My New Years resolution is to work out with a female body builder. I want to work out with her because I like to be healthy and fit. She can train me to be faster and stronger. She has been in a lot of compitishins;) and won a lot of them. She could take me to one of them.

 
Got to love the "compitishins" part lol. He is I think 11 or 12 years old ..maybe younger, and has the best set of abs I ever seen. He puts little Hercules to shame. I asked his mom if I could take with me to the Fort Wayne show or he can join me and my sister for the Indiana State.

What a nice way to start the day