counter for blogspot

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Something diffrent

Well I was playing around with the camera and tried to hit a lat shot for you but the camera took the snap too quick. Blast that thing. I can't say I tried my fans :) By the way I look better in good lighting :)

Let me say that I have been an athlete since I came out of my mommas womb. I have played a lot of sports through the years and of course the bodybuilding one grew on me ..literally. If I'm not bodybuilding, I'm jumping out of planes or fighting great whites...you get my drift. I am always up for a challenge and love the mental discipline side of it. I'm looking forward to what lies ahead for me. I saw a sign today when I was driving back home from Sams and it said "what you believe is what you achieve". Very true indeed. I always believe that you can do anything you put your mind to if you believe in yourself 100%

I can't express how awarding these last few weeks have been for me. It gets better from here..I HOPE :) BRACCCCCCE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!! I can't wait till this weekend I get to eat a little bad :)