counter for blogspot

Wednesday, June 22, 2011


I started my day with a stop at the Corner Grind. Located in downtown Corner Grind is a very laid back atmosphere that serves great coffee, smoothies, and homemade pastries. For me they do my shakes just right. I like to sit outside and blog or read the news. Sounds like fun lol.

A few more days till the Tampa Pro. Another exciting show for the pro fbb who are wanting to qualify for the O. I expect Tampa and Hartford to be a good amount of competitors due to its the only 2 shows left to qualify. Good luck to you all. May the best pysique win. Brigita was victorious in Toronto and I see a second win here. I have the pleasure of helping my friends son get conditioned for football. Im going to take him a few times to the rec center as he really likes the gym and pool. Next month I got invited ti go to a 3 day football camp. I get to i ncrease my knowledge in football.

Im enjoying the cool breeze today reminds me a little bit of the breeze on the cruise ships just not as strong to the point it knocks you down or you go bald lol. I saw a Meccum transporter today and I would love to know what cars were being transported. Meccum is a famous car auction known for exotics,customs muscle cars etc.