counter for blogspot

Thursday, June 23, 2011

typo galore

My apologies as my blog was full of errors. I have an automatic spell checker that had a mind of its own. I'm on a mission to be have chiseled abs and a booming body. I'm good now for season but want to be more detailed. Thanks mom and dad for my genetics.;) I want to do the impossible and I will as I always believe if you put your mind to it you can achieve anything. Just believe in you and don't let people drag you down. You know what I'm talking about the drama and negative people. Keep a good distance from those.

Once again its on. People. ....well some don't realize the hard work that goes into detailing a physique of a bodybuilder. Once 8again I will be changing up my training at the gym and if some people don't like that....tough. I am a pro and this is what I need to do. I have some great oppertunities lined up for me and I have to be at my best which is me as a whole. :-)

I've changed a lot of things around before I go away and I have been trying "check off" things that I've been wanting to do (fun things etc) or say things that have been on my mind which I know for a fact is a complete waste of time lol. But at least I can say I did it and move on. Life is too short and I say live it to the fullest. I know I do regaurdless and I won't stop.....never...lol. Im not hurting anyone by having fun etc. If I can share my fun I will.....well correction to a point. You get my drift.

Earlier today I got some fun news as Big Ed from the Evil Crew may have me and that's a 99.9% chance. ...do a pose down with John Heald on Bloggers cruise 5. John smoke me in the pose down. lol. That will be a lot of fun and I have already begun the countdown to seeing all my cruise buddies again. As I mentioned before I have several cruises lined up later in the year. I still am debating on a themed Elvis cruise in January on the Fascination. Its all of my cruising friends fault. They made me do it or the cruise devil in my head does. Hopefully If I keep the pace up I will hit milestone sooner than I thought.

time to pump up. Thinking about heading to Tampa this weekend for a last minute gateway and to support my sisters and brothers at the Tampa Pro. Its gonna be big ;)