counter for blogspot

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Use your Imagination

I have many adventures to share as yah'll know I love to have fun and get the party started :). My day started out with a boom shaka laka...I was a bit bummed early this morning, when I woke up at 5:30 am to get to the spa by 6 am. When I arrived the spa was closed and didn't open till 8 am. Are you kidding me? I was ready for cardio and to train. I went ahead and killed my free time by going to the track doing a little running and then I ran some stairs.

I am going to keep this blog short and sweet. The Imagination is not what I expected it to be. SAVE ME lol. I know a few people who would get a kick of my experience on here. I am so shocked by it. I will write more about it later. Since we are staying overnight, we walked to Paradise Island and stayed at Atlantis. Later I took Erica to Senior Frogs, which she enjoyed watching the intoxicated people dance and fall to the ground lol.

I got to see the Carnival Freedom today as well. I had some fun on there, and I really enjoyed that ship very much. But the Imagination..........oh my...please help me.

I will keep you posted. Tomorrow is a sea day so we will see how busy that will be. I have tons of pictures. No matter how much I cover up, people still make the are you a bodybuilder comments. I had a few people compliment meant me on my arms and legs. :) I am putting on a little bit of weight right now as I want to push myself hard and gain some lean muscle. I have so many things planned.

Miss you very much