counter for blogspot

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I think I'm pretty good......real good

As when I want to achieve something or have my mind set on something I do it. Right now I'm on my way to Orlando. I wanted to do something special and last minute. I looked at cruises and decided to take my sister on one. We were suppose to go the day after thanksgiving but it didn't work out in her favor. Today, my sister is very excited. She called me asking where I was at. I told her I was driving to the airport trying to avoid getting a hot bag. The hot bag is when you are very late for your flight and its a hot bag that needs to get on that plane asap. Fortunately I had no problems and got there 4 minutes before it was too late ha ha. I am driving down to Miami in the morning to catch the boat. I am so curious to see her face when we get there. We you get me and my sister together we are a bunch of clowns. I plan on entering her in a lot of contest lol. I want my golden ship on a stick ha ha. I guess if you couldn't already tell, I love my sister and spoil her when I can. This was a last minute thing 2 days ago t be exact. Oh yes I just reminded myself I want to get my passport stamped. I am going to take her to have some conch salad. LOL She doesn't care for seafood unless its crab legs.

I am up in the air finishing my blog from earlier today. I am so happy Airtran has wifi and for this month its free "yeah" . A little kid around 3 or 4 years old earlier screamed out "suck it" lol. What is the world coming too. As I was saying earlier today I was sitting in Starbucks this morning enjoying my Pumpkin Spice latte and writing my blog when I can't believe my ears as to what I heard playing....No One by Alicia Keys. It sent goosebumps down my spine and I got choked up. Well you can read it here form my earlier FB post. Its a very sentimental song to me and bought back some good times

As promised here are some pictures of Chumley and pookie.

Chumley is looking to pounce on Pookie.



I think they are best friends.........