counter for blogspot

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Someone Turns 64 and Machete....A must see movie :)

 Happy Birthday!!!!!!I'm amazed not much talk was said today about Arnolds "the Terminators" birthday. He has really made bodybuilding what it is today. I will also never forget my moment celebrating his birthday in LA a few years back with a few IFBB Pros. It was one of the coolest things ever.
Cheers to You Arnold and Best Wishes on your birthday. I would smoke a Pardon cigar for you but I don't have one near by. Pardons are very top quality cigars and I would recommend trying the anniversary one as it is very nice..
Arnold and Joe Weider


One of my most favorite pictures of Arnold....all eyes on me

 Arnold and Joe Gold (Golds Gym)
 Ben Weider(RIP), Arnold, and Joe Weider

The must movie to watch..........
It was late at night and I decided to watch the movie "Machete". It is so funny and we can't forget the blood splattering action. It stars people like Danny Trejo, Don Johnson, Steven Seagal, Lindsay Lohen, Cheech, Robert De Niro, Jessica Alba, Michelle Rodriguez, and a few other celebrities. I never laughed so hard, but there are parts that are gross.