counter for blogspot

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I need your thougts and prayers for my mother.

I feel bad right now as my mother is not doing good. She is a tough NY Latin cookie but she does have a soft side. She found out she has a nerve tumor on her spine. If its not one thing its another. She recently a few months back had tumors removed elsewhere. Even though my mother and I have clash heads many times. I love her very much as she is my mother. She didn't want to tell my younger sister but my grandmother made her as Erica needs to know. I haven't handled this well as I have known this for a few days now. I feel in my heart I need to be with her which means I will be flying to Florida here very soon.

I truly ask for all of your thoughts and prayers for my mother. I never like to be the bearer of bad news but if I am mentioning this on my blog, you know this is serious. I will keep you posted.

Thank you for all of your support.

Yours in health and sport,

Isabelle