counter for blogspot

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I just can't believe people......

As you never know what to expect from them. :) My birthday is the 22ND this month. I know I know ....I am OLD lol. I am a kid at heart and always will be. So I got a nice birthday gift from one of my friends. Since I am going to the Colts Chiefs game tomorrow, my friend surprised me with a SWEET birthday gift. I got a VIP Colts tailgate ticket. woohoo! They had this at the Giants game and I was wondering what it was. This is the first year they are doing this. Pretty much you are in a huge air conditioned tent, with couches, Huge flat screen TVs, catering by Ruth Chris Steakhouse, soft drinks, water, premier beverages such as wine and other alcoholic beverages, carpeted floors, plus they have several Colts players come over to the tent. :)



So I am so excited. This is going to be a good game. I will take plenty of pictures for you at the tailgate. The people that are handling it are so nice. I text the guy late this evening and he gave me a call right away and was very friendly. :).



I am excited excited excited. He mentioned that I should be there early so i will be getting there around 9 am. Lucky for me I am a 24 hour gym member at Anytime Fitness. Speaking of which there is a new gym coming to Terre Haute. I am excited about this too as its another gym I can work out at.