counter for blogspot

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A treat for members

I am very very grateful to the members that have joined my site. To show my graditude I would like to offer members a live webcam/chat experience with me for a certain amount of time. it is a great way to get up close and personal with me on my contest prep for USAs. Bodybuilding is my life I would love to share with you what I love the most.

I love fans and I want to make it up to you and show you how much your support means to me.

If you are currently a member of my site send me an email at isabelleturell@hotmail.com so we can schedule a time and day. I will also have o verify information to make sure you are a member of my site. This is only for members of my site.

My webmaster will be posting updates this week. So stay tuned