counter for blogspot

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

my headache.....

I got a bit of a headache, and an upset tummy. I had a New York Strip yesterday and I think thats what did it. I still got my triaining in.

SO right now I am sitting here watching Eddie Murphys Delirious. It is soooooo funny. I can't stop laughing. I love Eddie Murphy. I loved him in the old Saturday Night Live as Mr. Rogers, Gumby, Buckwheat, etc. He has real talent. I also am a huge Robin Williams Fan. I just saw Man of the Year and thought it was prety funny. I love politics. It gets pretty interesting.

Recently I did a photshoot with Gene from Gene X magazine. It was a great shoot. I can't wait to see the photos.

I am going to a wrestling match Saturday night. Looking forward to that. My friend the Masked Manic who is a pro wrestler is performaning. I think there is a Strongman show Saturday too in Clearwater. So I am going to try and see that too.

I want to say good luck to Pro bodybuilder Angela Debatin who is competing at the Scaramento Pro. Good Luck Angela, now hurry back so we can go and have Italian before I diet...LOL

Its almost Arnold Classic time............................Yeah.