counter for blogspot

Saturday, February 17, 2007

not much longer.....

One of the greatest shows/expos is the Arnold Classic. Can't wait to go and cheer for everyone competing.

I think the only thing that really disappionted me this week was when I went to train and the front dest girl was extremly rude and snappy to me. I can't express how much it aggravates me becuase I am constantly in there. I think everyone knows that a bodybuilder is a gym addict and I have to get my fix. ;) WHen you have to deal with people like that its ridiculous.

great news

I will be in Miami next week, dropping down to visit and train. It should be fun, maybe I will see some of you in the gym ;)

I wish I was at the Daytona 500. I love Nascar.

Sorry to keep it so short, but I am so busy today. I will stop back later