counter for blogspot

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Speechless

I was doing my normal routine in checking my email and I couldn't believe what I saw in my inbox folder. There was one email that stood out from the rest, my jaw literally dropped to the floor. I began to get goosebumps and cold sweats. My stomach stomach started speaking to me in tongue. LOL. Then I froze. I was too nervous and excited to press the link key to open this treasure of an email. "Snap out of it Isabelle"! I had no idea what was inside this email and of course I was curious. I then clicked away and opened the email. **Drum Roll** As the page loaded I thought my heart was going to explode out of my chest .

I recieved an email from 8 time Ms. Olympia Lenda Murray. This was amazing and I was speechless. I followed Lenda Murrays career for years and it is her physique that inspires me to build mine. Her shape, conditioning, beauty and overall package are just amazing. She is what female bodybuilding is all about. I am so honored, motivated and of course inspired by her email. It really means a lot to me that she took the time to write me a email. It turns out that David had sent her a email along with a set of my weekly prep pictures. I had no idea he did that. When Lenda mentioned that David sent her pictures of me, my first reaction to that was not the prettiest. ha ha. Then a few seconds later I was so touched that David did that. It was very sweet of him and it means so much to me. That really touched my heart.

I still can't believe it. Thank you Lenda for your words of wisdom. I will use it wisely. Not to mention I am going to print the email out and post it on my frigerator :)

Tomorrow is the day.