counter for blogspot

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Isabelle Turell 10 days out from the Ms. International

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=6001

David wanted to take a candid picture, so I dropped my pants down literally to let him grab a shot. I will say that I am in the best shape of my life and I owe it all to my trainer and of course the loving support and encouragement of my finace David.

I know a lot of people don't think I can come in conditioned. I assure you I will be conditioned and then some. I am really excited as I am competing among the best in the world. I am so honored to be on the stage with them. The one person I am so excited to be in the group competing with is Ms. Olympia Iris Kyle. I have so much respect for her and I admire her a lot. She is passionate about the sport and puts a lot of heart into what she does.

9 days and counting