counter for blogspot

Monday, October 8, 2007

Posing with Joey In OKC

I didnt know what was in store for me. Its amazing the big differences he made in my physique. Joey is also choreographing my routine for Nationals as well. Joey has a real gift and is very talented at what he does. He has helped many female bodybuilders, and I now right now He is helping his main squeeze Britt Miller and myself. If any of you girls are interested, Joey works with Bodybuilders, Figure and Fitness. He is very good at what he does, and has a great eye for making your presentation top notch.Joey goes over all mandatories, free posing, routines, adjustmets along the way, posing conditioning (which many people neglect), and he can also do your color/coat if desired as he has become quite the picaso with that as well lol. If you want to email him you can at perfectfit2u@yahoo.com You will be very impressed!