counter for blogspot

Saturday, October 20, 2007

AHH my butt and legs are sore

My body is very sore especially my legs as last night I took my little sister and her friend ice skating. I haven't been ice skating since I was 11. It was so fun. I only fell once..haha. My sister fell about 9 times. Now her friend Lexi was a pro skating and she is 10.It was so nice to get out and enjoy myself as I have been very busy, and have had no time for fun. Now I am going to sign up for some ice skating lessons. LOL. I really had fun. Now I need to video tape me ice skating. Maybe I might go back tonight.

Tomorrow I am going to Universals Halloween Horror Nights.
http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/ I may be a little pussy cat going to this place tomorrow as they really know how to scare the crap out of you. Oh yeah Leather face from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre will be there, and he freaks me out...BAD! I remember watching the older versions of the movie and I would have horrible nightmares where i wake up screaming. Gives me the willies thinking about it. I am going with my sister, so we will both be scared out of our minds. haha. Well actually I probably wont be that scared as I am a HUGE horror film fan. I am a huge fan or gory. I used to collect Fangoria. Which is a horror magazine. One of my favorite holidays is Halloween. The last horror film I saw was Wrong Turn 2 which was better than the first one Wrong Turn. I also saw Dead End which was okay but not my cup of tea. I am waiting on Hostel 2 as I havent seen that yet.

Training has been awesome.You can make alot alot of gains if you focus and concentrate on feeling the muscle. Some people fail to do this, and wonder why they dont get results. Form is also very important. You have some people who try to lift heavy wait WITHOUT A SPOTTER, which is a big no no as you never know what can happen. So to be safe always have someone close by. Anyway yesterday I was watching this KID do a heavy bench with no spotter and he was barely and I mean barely getting the weight up the bar looked like it was about to flip over based on his imporper form. I got scared for he guy as I have seen some nasty injures from benching. Luckily he got 3 painful reps out and stopped. Another thing to keep in mind is always wear a training belt especially if your doing squats, dead lifts, etc. You want to protect your back at all times.

Anyway, I have been trying some new techniques and it seems to be working. I am looking forward to Nationals. I just want to compete as it is fun for me and I love what I do. Cardio has been fun as I have been watching movies. One I liked the most is the Transformers. Ever since I was a kid I loved watching Transformers, Voltron, He-man, Thunder Cats, etc. I used to build tree houses and climb trees. So I guess you can say I was a bit of a tom boy. LOL. Now I am just super girlie with a lot of muscle. LOL I collected the transformer toys too, and I always loved Optimus Prime. Micheal Bay did an awesome job with the movie. I loved the Camero, and now I have my eyes on one of these babies as it would make a sweet ride. Nothing like a muscle girl in a sup up muscle car.

Okay I am on my way to the gym. Pray for me LOL.

Before I forget I want to say thank you to everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes as I have had lots of friends and fans send me wishes. It is so thoughtful and sweet!


"A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are." -unknown

"This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life." -unknown