counter for blogspot

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Something to make the heart warm

I was sent one of those enjoyable mass text picture messages. You never know what lies inside those darn MMS things. I have been sent some pretty funny yet odd things. So I open it up and immediatltely I hear the song playing "in the arms of the Angel by Sarah Mclachlan followed by a cute message about starting out saying "to get something you never had, you have to do something you never did" Oh this is true in so many ways. You know me I have a love for inspiring and motivating words and qoutes of wisdom.

If you have never seen the movie City of Angels with Meg Ryan and Nicolas Cage, when you have the time with a loved one watch it. I highly recommend the soundtrack which includes the hit song "In the Arms of the Angel" by Sarah McLachlan and "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls. The Goo Goo Dolls is indeed my absolutly favorite and a very powerful song. :)