counter for blogspot

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Up up and away

I am a little excited right now. I was driving back from Louisville, Kentucky and I don't know why but a thought dawned on me. I was thinking about my sister and how it would be cool to have her here. Soooo I was thinking ohh wait....She can come to the Indiana State show next weekend. That's perfect! I talked to her earlier today about my idea and she was really happy with it. I will get her a round trip ticket and fly here to Indiana. She is 16 and loves bodybuilding. She has always been very supportive of me and hasn't been to a bodybuilding show in many years. I am looking forward to my sister being here in the BEAUTIFUL state of INDIANA. This will be her first time flying solo lol...good luck kid

Not to mention after the show I am going to take her to Cedar Point in Ohio. http://www.cedarpoint.com/ I have never been and always wanted to go. Cedar has the best and ULTIMATE roller coasters ever. I don't mean the kiddie stuff here folks. I mean the hardcore coasters and thrill rides. Gives me chills. Yes I am a little kitty cat sometimes to these extreme rides but as long as I can keep my eyes closed and think happy thoughts..I am good.

Now Erica is a BIG little chicken but I am going to trick her and mess her up on the coasters. LOL. She will be crying and be a big baby. I told her earlier today she has to suck it up.

You know me guys and gals.....Isabelle is an adventurer and I live life to the fullest each day. In less than 3 weeks I am going on a back to back cruise. But I will be training as I am prepping now.

BTW Here is a real quick simple piece of advice, well its more like a life tip.....When things hit you hard unexpectedly out of the blue, you need to grab life by the horns and overcome it. Life sometimes likes to play hardball by giving you very challenging obstacles and rocky paths to take. Always look on the bright side of life. No matter how much it hurts or how hard a situation may be or life in general. You have to make the best of it and keep moving forward no matter what. There will be blessings coming your way. Keep a smile on your face! :) As the joker in the Dark Knight would say "why so serious" :)

Life is way too short. Live the dream ..Live the adventure

Okay I have to run but will be back later tonight to talk about some bodybuilding my trip to Louisville etc.