counter for blogspot

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chitty Chitty BANG BANG

I finally swung by Time Warner today and picked up my modem as the lady forgot to give it to me a week and a half ago. Now I just need to pick up a router so I can connect wireless.

I got up at 4 am this morning to hit the gym. I drove over to Anytime Fitness as its 24 hours so I can go to the gym in the wee hours of the night which I like. Sometimes I get up at 1am and its like the midnight munchies but for me its more like gym madness. To those that understand what I am talking about or can relate. The gym does something to you. When you go through the transition of sculpting or building a body it really changes you. Working out makes you feel good inside and out. Its such a great reward in the end knowing that you put all that work, focus, discipline and hard effort into something that requires a lot of heart. Trust me dieting and training is not easy.

I did a lot of cooking today. Recently I have been a fan of New York Strips and Fillet Mignon. I have been getting a heck of a deal on chicken breast at a $1.78 lb which is a steal for Terre Haute. I "try" to get my fresh vegetables at the local farmers market. I believe in fresh whole foods especially if it is organic including the meats. Yes its a bit pricey but its worth every cent.
Now I admit I do have tons of frozen vegetables in my freezer not to mention meat as I like to stock up.

I have been a little restless the last few days with school work. Can someone do my homework for me :). Tonight I will get some nice sleep ..finally. I have had a real kick for juicing and its very healthy for you. I also like wheat grass but I try to coat that bland taste with bananas, pineapples, and a bit of mango.

I was watching movies on demand and saw the movie Bruno. Well I can see why it went straight to dvd. I found some parts to be funny but it really didn't grab me. I love a good comedy, but I actually didn't watch the whole thing and changed it towards the end. If you do see this movie be warned you will see lots of male genitalia......LOTS. You have been warned lol

Well I got a few things lined up tomorrow so I will cut this blog short.