counter for blogspot

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Muscles is a beautiful thing!!!!!!!

As I mentioned in my previous blog. Take the time and appreciate a female bodybuilder as they work hard to get to where they are and what they have achieved.

Winner's Blueprint for Achievement

BELIEVE while others are doubting.
PLAN while others are playing.
STUDY while others are sleeping.
DECIDE while others are delaying.
PREPARE while others are daydreaming.
BEGIN while others are procrastinating.
WORK while others are wishing.SAVE while others are wasting.
LISTEN while others are talking.
SMILE while others are frowning.
Kids go where there is excitement. They stay where there is love.
COMMEND while others are criticizing.
PERSIST while others are quitting."
-William Arthur Ward

I have been doing web cam on herbicepscam.com and ftwebcam.com. I was very surprised at the amount of fans that came to see me being off season and all. I start my diet in a few weeks. Lets just say that I am changing a lot of things this time. I have been very fortunate to have good friends and great fans. Not trying to change the subject but I really would like some chocolate milk right now :)

Now a funny story. I was on my way to the gym, and well I got puled over by Mr. policeman. SO of course the first thing comes to my mind......oh great! well it wasn't exactly that but use your imagination..lol. So in my front passenger seat I have my cooler, my training gear, and my gallon of water. I had on a tank top and shorts. So anyway, the policeman comes up and looks at me. I give him the innocent little girl face, and was very respectful. I gave him my license and registration and he just gave me a warning. I was very surprised. But hey you don't see me complaining. I was lucky. So having muscle does have great advantages. *wink.

I have gotten a lot of things for being muscular, and it helps when you have a bit pf personality behind the muscle too.

Nationals, wow it will be 13 weeks from Saturday. I seriously need to make up for USAs and for 2004 nationals.

Before i end my blog, I want to say something. I am who I am and I am dam proud of it. I say this because I get tired of the negative feedback sometimes in the sport. I am in bodybuilding for the long haul. I want to take this sport as far as I can all the way to the top. I do wish I was born at an earlier age around the late 60s/early 70s then i could have seen all the great ones and been in one of the best bodybuilding eras. I am so thrilled that Muscular Development has been covering a lot of female bodybuilding. Now if we can get some female bodybuilders on the cover that would be great!!!!!!

I saw vacancy last night and it scared me. it was a good thriller but I think there could have been more to it. I also saw Fracture with Anthony Hopkins, that was okay.

Okay i need to take a nap. I have to be at the gym at 2 am. Poor me.

love you guys
talk to you soon