counter for blogspot

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I choose to rise up out of that storm and see that in moments of desperation, fear, and helplessness, each of us can be a rainbow of hope, doing what we can to extend ourselves in kindness and grace to one another. And I know for sure that there is no them.. there's only us.
- Oprah Winfrey

I am a professional, and sometimes we cannot control what happens in life. I say this because again I am getting negative attacks from people about USAs. Some people are viewing me as a joke, a flake, etc.. Well let me put it to you loud and clear. You can say whatever you want about me as I know what I can do and achieve when I put my mind to it. This goes for bodybuilding and my life in general. I get tired of being judged by people, and especially those who think they know me. Its bad enough my family doesn't support me in my bodybuilding and I love them to death. Personally I love bodybuilding and maybe I did make the wrong decision to not do USAs. But in my heart I think I did the right thing regardless. People can talk as much as they want but you wont knock me down. NO WAY!!! It only fires my furnace and makes me a better bodybuilder physically and mentally. Again not trying to sound cocky but I know what I got and what I can do *wink. I haven't put this much time in my body for nothing. Anybody can achieve anything when they put their mind to it. I am so happy that I have alot of people still behind me that believe in me and know what I can do. Thank you so much for your support! Now I just hope the judges will like what I got!

I think I am a fantastic bodybuilder/role model. I love going to shows and cheering on the people on stage. Sometimes I have even cryed when someone won, because I can tell how hard they worked and I knew they where the genuine article. Everyone can train and diet, but it takes alot more to be a successful bodybuilder. It comes from within. It takes alot of heart!

Nationals are 12.5 weeks away. Lots of great competitors and this is the show to do as everyone in a class wins a pro card. How sweet is that! Just wish it could happen at every national show *wink.

See you in Dallas