counter for blogspot

Monday, March 26, 2007

One of my old favorite celebrities

I was watching the view this morning for a second and saw Gene Wilder. I have always been a huge fan of his. He is soooo funny and very talented. He made a great piont today on why he doesn't act anymore. The movies now a days are f..this and Mother F..that. He said he was good and didn't want to be tied with the bad. I can't blame him.

I loved watching Charlie and Chocolate Factory, Siler Streak, Stir Crazy, See no evil Hear no evil, Young Frankenstein and many many more. he recently came out with a book called My French Whore and I am going to go and pick it up later this after noon at the bookstore.

I am off to train. Only less than a week till my diet begins. I must say the diet still has some yummy selections in there. So this week I need to make a list of resturants I need to visit before the real fun begins. My weight is 179.5 lbs

I just came back from Fort Lauderdale and Miami. I am a bit tired. I will be heading back there at the end of the week. Wanna join me for a workout?

talk to you later